Business-based solutions from a people perspective
Having worked with businesses from all over the world creating organisational change and development, including over 50% of Fortune 500 companies, PEPworldwide has a range of practical, sustainable solutions that work. Incorporating all of the best practice literature available globally, relating to business productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, resilience and change management, our programs can be tailored to best suit your needs.
Once you have decided to fine-tune your business, the consultative process begins and one of our experts works closely with you to gain a clear understanding of your specific needs and ‘pain points’. As a culmination of our experience and expertise, we have developed a Productivity Diagnostic Tool, which is often the first step in the development of customised solutions. Armed with a detailed snapshot of your organisation and the key areas for improvement to maximise the returns from your staff, we customise our world-famous programs, tools and resources to provide the perfect fit.
Some of the programs that we can use for your ideal solution include:
- movePEP: PEPworldwide can minimise disruption and downtime surrounding a move, as well as lightening the load - eliminating over 80% of your office’s paper and streamlining operations
- execPEP: PEPworldwide can help you train your direct reports to work more effectively with you, freeing up your time for strategic thinking and working on, as opposed to in, your business
- ePEP: Learn to harness the valuable technology tools available and process electronic information in the most effective way to boost your productivity
- Effective downsizing: PEPworldwide can facilitate effective downsizing that achieves its prime objective, while maintaining or enhancing the working arrangements of the people who remain
- Cost efficiencies: PEPworldwide can help you achieve significant savings in terms of electronic and paper storage costs, not to mention huge efficiency gains in your human resources
- Personal Efficiency Program: Gain an average of two extra hours, per day, to get the most important things done. Participants of this program are more engaged, experience less stress
- leanPEP: Supporting the implementation of 'Lean' philosophies, leanPEP provides the behaviours and strategies that make the program work, and last.
- Increase Cashflow: By implementing PEP’s workplace organisation and workflow techniques, credit managers and their teams will typically save themselves up to two hours a day.
- Support Your People Through Difficult Times with PEP: By implementing PEP’s workplace organisation and workflow techniques, credit managers and their teams will typically save themselves up to two hours a day.
Your unique program will be structured in such a way as to allow for industry benchmarking at the outset, and ongoing measurement as you continue to work with us. We guarantee that we can demonstrate some tangible, positive gains to your bottom line.
The secret ingredients: what makes the process really work
We know from experience that people learn better at their own workstations than they do in a classroom, and that applying the principles to their work is more effective than theoretical abstracts. For this reason, we come to your office and provide coaching in your actual work environment. After the group sessions, we go back to each individual’s workspace and make sure the skills are put into the context of their role and working style.
We work with you over a period of time to make sure we make real, lasting behavioural changes in your employees and establish positive work habits that will improve your bottom line.
PEPworldwide is your ideal business productivity partner
Whatever the productivity challenge you are facing, PEPworldwide can help you to overcome it. We have helped businesses from all over the world empower their employees to:
- Gain, on average, an extra two hours, per day
- Be more organised and work more efficiently than ever before
- Avoid distractions and handle inevitable interruptions (phone and emails) better
- Make the best possible use of the technology available to effectively perform their roles
- Prioritise and achieve more of the important things in the time they have available each day
- Work effectively in a changed environment, ie: in a remote or mobile location, in an open plan environment or a ‘hot desk’ scenario
- Have less stress and a greater work-life balance
- Feel empowered in their role and experience a sense of control over their workload.
Thousands of advocates the world over have seen huge benefits from the life-changing experience of a PEPworldwide program. Read more about why PEPworldwide is the chosen productivity solutions provider for so many by clicking here.
Bring immense productivity improvements to your organisation. Tangible results are easily achieved and will make a positive difference to your bottom line.
Find out why PEP is the best choice
A case study
Our client had identified that processes had slipped and administrative tasks were suffering and they were in need of a common way of working.See the full Case Study
What our clients say
"PEP has given me control. I am now in a confident position to control much of my time. Paperwork has been reduced, prioritised and delegated. The discipline of PEP has given me a level of control and has meant a level of freedom."
W J Taylor, Technical Director, Castlemaine Perkins
"Compared with other programs PEP is far superior. It helps you apply the skills you learn in the workplace: more importantly, in YOUR OWN workplace."
Helen Cook, HR Adviser, Tasman
"PEP is the most hands on, real time program I have ever undertaken. It takes into consideration our actual work environment and needs and allows us to immediately implement the ideas of PEP into our everyday working environment. PEP made us change old habits that we believed would be uncomfortable or even impossible to change."
Bob Holloway, Business Development Manager, Merrill Lynch